Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Mirror in my room

The space between me and the image in the mirror seemed only a few millimeters.

I woke up that morning, feeling slightly lightheaded the only thing I remembered was the freefall down towards and endless vortex of flashing lights; after that I could not remember anything. This morning was peculiar; I rubbed my eyes, until it adjusted to the faint light pouring into the room from the window……. on the left “Is that right?’. This wasn’t right! The window was on the right yesterday, before that or as long as I can remember. I jumped up and looked around, the entire room looked different, ‘all the things which should have been on the right side were now to my left’!

I could hear mom calling me downstairs for breakfast, I got out of bed and headed to the door on the left, smack! I hit the wall! I looked back, shocked to see that the door was on the right. “What is happening”? “The mirror” I was looking at the mirror before I fell asleep yesterday! I moved across the room and stared at the mirror and saw my image smiling back at me, though I wasn’t smiling. “Is this for real?” Was I dreaming? Was I trapped in his world forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment